Saturday, April 18, 2009

Bro. Henry Chatata Prayer letter

Dear Praying Pastor and Church,

Wonderfull Precious Greetings in the Name of Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, I had this oportunity to write this prayer to let you know our brethren to thank you so much for the hard work your doing to us even though problems are also around you. People here are still getting saved week after week (2Timothy 4:2-3) and we always pray for you.
We have Soul Winning Program every Saturday where we go out to witness and the month of January, my personal soul witnessing were 26 people saved and God gave me grace to preach to my Sister's funeral and i did the service over 700 people were present and those they heard the message and trust Christ as their personal Saviour were over 350 people. I really thank God for that and my prayer is follow some of these dear Souls to be in Church.
I really thank God too also because even I am very busy, we have started Bible Study at Good Samaritan Baptist Church, we started with 18 students and now we are 40 Students, people wants to learn the word of God. I really do thank God and we do our Bible Study every Thursday. Pray for me that God will give me strength and wisdom to teach to these people.
Right now we are travelling different areas with Bro. Chuck Miller, Rackson Kaiwe to where our churches are, to see how our National Pastors are doing in their churches and we will go to all the places. We have already visited now almost 89 National Pastors in two weeks time, Some they are doing well and some needs help like bibles and teaching materials and other things.
I really thank God because now we have Bro. John Fullford, his family and Bro. Chuck Miller to come together and work together in this Ministry for the search of the gospel, may God bless them. We are doing well and lost souls are getting saved every week and we are teaching so much to our people.
Last month my wife and I, we visited over four churches to encourage them teaching and preaching and my wife really enjoyed to be with the other Ladies teaching them many things how they can be involved with different activities in their churches. Once again we thank you so much because of your prayers and the support you sent every month that enable us to reach others and meet their spiritual needs. May the Almight God Bless You All.
In The Work of God
Bro. Henry Chatata

No comments: